Arden Hart is a British Musical Artist, composer, songwriter, producer and Keyboardist. He is best known as the keyboardist of the musical groups Sister Sledge, Massive Attack and Take That.
After completing education from Royal Academy of Music, Hart started his career in 1994 as a keyboard player with the English pop group, Take That. He was a part of the Pops Tour and Nobody Else Tour with the group and has appeared on the television. Arden, left the group in 1996 to join JML Records as their CEO and President, during his time at the company he focused on the 'Drum n Bass' and 'Jungle Boogie' musical styles. He remained with the company until 1998 and thereafter joined Nik Kershaw as keyboard player and percussionist, playing at festivals and concerts in Europe and the UK.
In 2003, Hart  joined the British musical group, Massive Attack as their keyboard player and toured with them at concerts and festivals around the globe. In 2006, he composed and produced music for the drama series, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. In 2008, he left [[Massive Attack]] and performed stints with Katie Melua, James Blunt, William Orbit and Kirsty Bertarelli. From 2010, he worked with producer David Gest as musical director, contracting musicians, transcribing and arranging the music for the shows. Hart also worked with the music team for the reality shows, The X Factor and Britain's Got Talent.
In 2015, he joined Sister Sledge, an American musical vocal group as their Keyboardist and also a music director for singer, Jahmene Douglas, where he produces live shows, direct and program concerts. Hart is also the music composer and producer for Adrenaline, to write and produce songs and music for artists, television and films. He is also a music publisher for Fanfare Music.
|1991||Fatal Attraction||Nefateri||Profile Records||Trumpet|
|1992||I Wanna Blow||The Funk Ambassadors||Aurophon||Trumpet|
|1993||Heroes and Cowboys||Johnny Western||Composer|
|1994||Bad Love / Head Full Of Dreams||Leigh Russell||Phat Vibes Recordings||Trumpet (Solo)|
|1995||The Jazz of Boogie Back||Trumpet|
|1997||Last Kiss Goodbye||Brian Tarquin||Trumpet, Piano, Fender Rhodes, Organ, Keyboards, Programming, Bass Programming, Drum Programming, Bass, Multi Instruments, Composer|
|1997||Can U Handle It!||4-Ever||Game Records||Brass|
|1997||Whats Happenin? Drum And Bass||Au Records||Producer|
|1997||We Belong Together (Together Forever)||Fab!||Break Records 2000 Ltd||Programmer|
|1998||Welcome to the Jazz Cafe||Trumpet, Keyboards, Programming, Composer|
|1998||Joy||Mike Stevens||Trumpet, Piano|
|1998||Five||Five||Arista, BMG||Keyboards, Programming, Keyboard Programming|
|1998||15 Minutes||Nik Kershaw||Eagle Records||Organ (Hammond)|
|1998||Dream Your Dream||Duncan Millar||Trumpet, Keyboards, Drum Programming, Bass|
|1998||Instinct Jazz: New Voices Vol. 4||Instinct Records||Keyboards, Bass|
|1998||Melodia Da Noite||Blackout (16)||Polydor||Electric Piano, Organ, Clavinet, Trumpet, Synthesizer|
|1999||1999: The Tunes||Guitar|
|1999||Summer In Space||Cosmos||Blue (Island)|
|1999||Muzik Magazine Presents:1999 The Tunes||Muzik Magazine||Guitar|
|2001||This Is Smooth Jazz: The Box Set||Composer|
|2001||Good to Go||Duncan Millar||Trumpet|
|2002||Greatest Hits||Lighthouse Family||Trumpet, Keyboards|
|2005||Good Times 3||Joey & Norman Jay MBE||React||Producer|
|2007||Cut the Chord||Theo Ross||Producer, Keyboards, Drum Programming, Bass, Executive Producer|
|2009||My Oracle Lives Uptown||William Orbit||Kobalt Digital||Keyboard|
|2010||Insatiable||Nadine Coyle||Black Pen Records||Keyboard|
|2010||Pieces In A Modern Style 2||William Orbit||Decca|
|2010||The House||Katie Melua||Dramatico||Keyboard|
|2010||Some Kind Of Trouble||James Blunt||Atlantic, Custard Records||Keyboard|
|2010||A Happy Place||Katie Melua||Keyboard|
|2011||The I And I Files||Special Brew||Holy Grail Records||Trumpet|
|2012||Everything Is Gonna Be Alright||Vivienne Mckone||Rude Note Records||Keyboard|
|2014||Amplified Soul||Incognito||P-Vine Records||Writing and arrangement|
- Liquidsky. "Arden Hart - Massive Attack Area" (in French). Retrieved 2019-10-30.
- "Arden Hart". Discogs. Retrieved 2019-10-30.
- "On The Rhodes | GFORCE SOFTWARE". www.gforcesoftware.com. Retrieved 2019-11-02.
- "Ausverkauft: 300 Fankhauser-Fans füllten die Alte Gerbi". Hallowil.ch (in German). Retrieved 2019-11-02.
- Jennings-x, Steve. "All Access: Massive Attack". Mixonline. Retrieved 2019-10-30.
- "Info→Collected Tour (2006-2007)". MASSIVEATTACK.IE. Retrieved 2019-10-30.
- "Red Lines: Bristol, England". www.red-lines.co.uk. Retrieved 2019-10-30.
- "Ora Ve'Simcha". www.nigunmusic.com. Retrieved 2019-11-02.
- happymum (2013-03-22). "nobody else tour". Take That France (in French). Retrieved 2019-10-30.
- "100% Melanie C - The Band: Arden Hart". tornado.pairsite.com. Retrieved 2019-10-30.
- "Twiddly.bits". secure.keyfax.com. Retrieved 2019-10-30.
- "SWITZERLAND-MONTREUX JAZZ-MASSIVE ATTACK". gettyimages.co.uk. Retrieved 2006-07-04.
- "Mikvah in Westcliff, England". hulya.lu. Retrieved 2019-10-30.
- "Jaxsta: Arden Hart". jaxsta.com. Retrieved 2019-10-30.
- "33jazz.com". 33jazz.com. Retrieved 2019-10-30.
- "Katie Melua Releases 'The House,' Her Fourth Album (2010)". rvm.pm. Retrieved 2010-05-24.
- "Arden Hart Archives". Radio.Video.Music. Retrieved 2019-10-30.
- "Vivienne Mckone - Everything Is Gonna Be Alright". Discogs. Retrieved 2019-10-30.
- "Incognito - Amplified Soul". Discogs. Retrieved 2019-10-30.