Ardoch Township, Walsh County, North Dakota

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ardoch Township
Township
Country United States
State North Dakota
County Walsh County
Area
 • Total 34 sq mi (91.686 km2)
 • Land 34 sq mi (88.06 km2)
 • Water 1.4 sq mi (3.626 km2)
Population
 • Total 93[1]
Time zone UTC-6 (CST)
 • Summer (DST) UTC-5 (CDT)

Ardoch Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota. 50.5% (47) of the population are male, and the other 49.5% (46) are female.[2]

References[edit]

  1. ^ "Ardoch township, Walsh County, North Dakota (ND)". city-data.com. Retrieved 9 December 2014. 
  2. ^ "Ardoch township, Walsh County, North Dakota (ND)". city-data.com. Retrieved 9 December 2014. 

See also[edit]

Coordinates: 48°14′32″N 97°19′10″W / 48.2422°N 97.3194°W / 48.2422; -97.3194