|Region||Edmonton Metropolitan Region|
|Specialized municipality||Strathcona County|
|• Mayor||Rod Frank|
|• Governing body|
Strathcona County Council
|• Total||1.45 km2 (0.56 sq mi)|
|Elevation||708 m (2,323 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC-7 (MST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-6 (MDT)|
|Postal code span|
|Area codes||780, 587, 825|
|Highways||Highway 824 and Highway 69|
Ardrossan has a large recreation complex.
There are three schools in the hamlet. Ardrossan Elementary School, and Ardrossan Junior Senior High School, both operated by Elk Island Public Schools, and Holy Redeemer Catholic School, operated by Elk Island Catholic Schools. The junior/senior high school also houses the Ardrossan Community Theatre and the sports fields surrounding the schools were recently redeveloped with new baseball diamonds, soccer fields, football fields and a tennis court.
- "Specialized and Rural Municipalities and Their Communities" (PDF). Alberta Municipal Affairs. January 6, 2021. Retrieved September 29, 2021.
- Place-names of Alberta. Ottawa: Geographic Board of Canada. 1928. p. 12.
- "Census 2018 Results Report" (PDF). Strathcona County. August 30, 2018. pp. 3–4. Retrieved September 25, 2021.
- "Census 2015: Overall Results" (PDF). Strathcona County. p. 4. Retrieved June 1, 2016.
- Ardrossan Archived May 17, 2008, at the Wayback Machine