|Specialized municipality||Strathcona County|
|• Mayor||Rod Frank|
|• Governing body|
|• Total||1.45 km2 (0.56 sq mi)|
|Elevation||708 m (2,323 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC-7 (MST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-6 (MDT)|
|Postal code span||T8G|
There are four schools in the hamlet. Ardrossan Elementary School, and Ardrossan Junior Senior High School, both operated by Elk Island Public Schools, Holy Redeemer Catholic School, operated by Elk Island Catholic Schools, and New Horizons School, a charter school for gifted students from kindergarten to junior high. The junior/senior high school also houses the Ardrossan Community Theatre and the sports fields surrounding the schools were recently redeveloped with new baseball diamonds, soccer fields, football fields and a tennis court.
- Alberta Municipal Affairs (2010-04-01). "Specialized and Rural Municipalities and Their Communities" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-02-29. Retrieved 2010-07-04.
- Place-names of Alberta. Ottawa: Geographic Board of Canada. 1928. p. 12.
- New Horizons Charter School
- Ardrossan Archived May 17, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Census 2015: Overall Results" (PDF). Strathcona County. p. 4. Retrieved June 1, 2016.