|Region||Edmonton Metropolitan Region|
|Specialized municipality||Strathcona County|
|• Mayor||Rod Frank|
|• Governing body|
|• Total||1.45 km2 (0.56 sq mi)|
|Elevation||708 m (2,323 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC-7 (MST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-6 (MDT)|
|Postal code span|
|Area code(s)||780, 587, 825|
There are three schools in the hamlet. Ardrossan Elementary School, and Ardrossan Junior Senior High School, both operated by Elk Island Public Schools, and Holy Redeemer Catholic School, operated by Elk Island Catholic Schools. The junior/senior high school also houses the Ardrossan Community Theatre and the sports fields surrounding the schools were recently redeveloped with new baseball diamonds, soccer fields, football fields and a tennis court.
- List of communities in Alberta
- List of hamlets in Alberta List of Strathcona County Football Teams in Ardrossan
- Alberta Municipal Affairs (2010-04-01). "Specialized and Rural Municipalities and Their Communities" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-02-29. Retrieved 2010-07-04.
- Place-names of Alberta. Ottawa: Geographic Board of Canada. 1928. p. 12.
- Ardrossan Archived May 17, 2008, at the Wayback Machine
- "Census 2015: Overall Results" (PDF). Strathcona County. p. 4. Retrieved June 1, 2016.