|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (February 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
An Arduinome is a MIDI controller device that mimics the Monome using the Arduino physical computing platform. The plans for the Arduinome are released under an open source, non-commercial use only license. The Arduinome platform is noted for providing a lower cost alternative to the Monome and allows greater hackability of the interface.   
- "Arduinome: An Arduino-Based Monome Clone, Behind the Scenes". Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- "The Arduinome". Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- "Arduinome article list". Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- The Arduinome Software on Sourceforge
- FlipMu (Bricktable's) Arduinome building guide — original Arduinome firmware authors
|This article relating to electronic musical instruments is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This electronics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|