Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up area in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Area is a quantity of a two-dimensional surface.
Area or Areas may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Area (band), an Italian 70s progressive rock and jazz fusion band
- Area (EP), a 2005 EP by the Futureheads
- Area (journal), a journal published by the Royal Geographical Society
- Area (Sirius XM), a music channel
- Area, a common synonym for one of the parts of the shared virtual environment, called a zone (video games)
- "Area", B-side of the 1991 Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark single "Then You Turn Away"
- Area (moth), a genus of moths in the family Pyralidae
- Areas (moth), a genus of moth in the family Arctiidae
==Organisations== *Area (LDS Church), a geographical division within The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints *Area (nightclub), a nightclub that existed in New York City from 1983 to 1987 *AREA, American Railway Engineering Association == Organizoj == * Area (LDS-eklezio), geografia divido ene de la Eklezio de Jesuo Kristo de la Sanktuloj de la Lastaj Tagoj * [Areo (nokta klubo)], nokta klubo kiu ekzistis en Novjorko de 1983 ĝis 1987 * AREA, American Railway Engineering Association
- Area (architecture), an excavated space around the walls of a building
- Area (graph drawing), in graph drawing, a way of measuring its quality
- Area (country subdivision)
<area></area>, an HTML element, see HTML element#area
- Hectare, a measure of area equal to 100 ares
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Area.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.