From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up area in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Area is a quantity of a two-dimensional surface.
Area, Areas, or Areal may also refer to:
- Area (band), an Italian 70s progressive rock and jazz fusion band
- Area (EP), a 2005 EP by the Futureheads
- Area (Sirius XM), music channel
- A common synonym for Zone (video games)
- Area (LDS Church), a geographical division within The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Area (nightclub), a nightclub that existed in New York City from 1983 to 1987
- Area (travel agency), a Finnish travel agency
- American Railway Engineering Association
- Area (architecture), an excavated space around the walls of a building
- Area (journal), a journal published by the Royal Geographic Society
- Area (moth), a genus of moths in the family Pyralidae
- Areas (moth), a genus of moth in the family Arctiidae
- Areal feature in linguistics
<area></area>, an HTML element, see HTML element#area
- Hectare, a measure of area equal to 100 ares
- Area (graph drawing), in graph drawing, a way of measuring its quality
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Area.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.