The Arena Recife-Olinda is a new football stadium arena built for the 2014 World Cup. It is located between Recife and Olinda in the Pernambuco state, with a maximum capacity of 35,480 people. The stadium's estimated construction cost was R$190,000,000. The project was replaced by a new one for a stadium (Arena Cidade da Copa) in São Lourenço da Mata, near Recife.
- "Brasil apresenta proposta da Copa de 2014" (in Portuguese). Gazeta On Line. Retrieved 2007-09-07.
- "São Lourenço da Mata será a Cidade da Copa 2014 do Estado de Pernambuco" (in Portuguese). Globoesporte.com. Retrieved 2009-06-01.
- "Pernambuco vai de candidatura conjunta" (in Portuguese). Globoesporte.com. Retrieved 2007-09-07.
- "Copa 2014: Brasil apresenta candidatura" (in Portuguese). Gazeta On Line. Retrieved 2007-09-07.
- "Santa Cruz apresenta projeto da Arena Coral" (in Portuguese). Pernambuco.com. Retrieved 2007-09-07.
|This article about a sports venue in Brazil is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|