Arenzville Township, Cass County, Illinois
Location in Cass County
Cass County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1923|
|• Total||36.57 sq mi (94.7 km2)|
|• Land||36.57 sq mi (94.7 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||581 ft (177 m)|
|• Density||20.8/sq mi (8.0/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62611, 62618, 62691|
|GNIS feature ID||0428598|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.57 square miles (94.7 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these thirteen cemeteries: Arenzville City East, Arenzville City North, Buck, Green-Krohe, Huffman, James Davis, Jockisch Methodist, Krohe, Monroe, Treadway-Miller, Trinity Lutheran, Tureman and Wiggens.
- Beardstown Community Unit School District 15
- Triopia Community Unit School District 27
- Virginia Community Unit School District 64
- Illinois' 18th congressional district
- State House District 93
- State Senate District 47
- "Arenzville Township, Cass County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Beardstown Township||Bluff Springs Township||Sangamon Valley Township|
|Hagener Township||Virginia Township|