From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Aretê)
|Look up arete in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arete, Arête, or Areté may refer to:
- Abstract notions
- Arete (moral virtue) (Greek: Ἀρετή), a term meaning "virtue" or "excellence"
- A synonym for enlightenment in the role-playing game Mage: The Ascension
- Names of persons, fictional or real
- Queen Arete (mythology), a character in Homer's Odyssey
- Arete of Cyrene, a 4th-century BC Greek philosopher
- Arete, daughter of Dionysius the Elder and wife of Dion (tyrant of Syracuse)
- Princess Arete, a 2001 animated Japanese film and its title character
- Names of objects or animals
- Arête, a thin ridge of rock formed by glaciers
- Areté, an arts magazine
- Placenames normally transliterated Areti
- Areti, Cyclades, a village on the island of Milos, Cyclades
- Areti, Elis, a village in Elis
- Areti, Ioannina, a village in the Ioannina regional unit
- Areti, Thessaloniki, a village in the Thessaloniki regional unit
- Aretes (Greek: Ἀρέτης), Macedonian General
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arete.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.