Argent Services LLP is a UK-based property developer founded in 1981 by the Freeman Brothers, and was responsible for the redevelopment of King's Cross in London, Brindleyplace in Birmingham and developments around Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester.
Current projects include:
Previous projects include:
- Brindleyplace, Birmingham
- The Ffos-y-fran Land Reclamation Scheme, an open cast coal mine and land reclamation scheme near Merthyr Tydfil
- 1 St. Peter's Square, Manchester
- Manchester Airport City, Manchester
- Piccadilly Place, Manchester
- "Michael I. Freeman: Executive Profile & Biography - Businessweek". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2016-10-07.
- "BBC - Manchester - Features - Piccadilly Place, Manchester". www.bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-10-07. horizontal tab character in
|title=at position 29 (help)