From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Arges)
Arges, Argeș or Argeş may refer to:
- Arges-e Olya, a village in Hamadan Province, Iran
- Arges-e Sofla, a village in Hamadan Province, Iran
- Argeș County, a judeţ in Wallachia, with the capital city at Pitești
- Argeș River, which flows through the Southern Carpathians into the Danube at Oltenița
- Curtea de Argeș, a city in the lower Carpathians
- Albeștii de Argeș, a commune in Argeș County
- Poienarii de Argeș, a commune in Argeș County
- Ţinutul Argeş, an administrative division from 1938 to 1940
- Argeş Region (Regiunea Argeş), an administrative division from 1950 to 1952
- FC Argeş Piteşti, a Romanian Liga II football club
- Arges (cyclops), also called Acmonides or Pyraemonone, one of the cyclopes in Greek mythology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Argeș.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.