From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Argeus (Ancient Greek: Ἀργεύς, "the hunter") can refer to:
- Argeus (king of Argos)
- Argeus, a surname of Pan and Aristaeus
- Argeus, one of the sons (in a rare version of the myth) of Phineus and Danaë, the other being Argus
- Argeus, son of Deiphontes and Hyrnetho
- Argeus, one of the Niobids
- Argeus, son of Licymnius, brother of Melas
- Argeus, son of Pelops and Hippodamia, by Hegesandra father of Alector and Boethoos
- Argeus, Roman Catholic saint, one of Narcissus, Argeus, and Marcellinus
- Argeus (pretender), a pretender to the throne of Macedonia, Ancient Greece
- Mount Erciyes, Kayseri, Turkey,known to the Romans as Argeus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Argeus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.