From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word Argosy may refer to:
- argosy, an English term for a flotilla
- Argosy (magazine), an American pulp magazine
- Argosy Glacier, a glacier in Antarctica
- Armstrong Whitworth Argosy, a 1920s British airliner
- Armstrong Whitworth AW.650 Argosy, a late 1950s British civilian cargo aircraft
- Armstrong Whitworth AW.660 Argosy, a 1960s British military transport aircraft
- Argosy, the space-navy branch of the Systems Commonwealth's High Guard from the science fiction television series Andromeda
- Argosy Special Operations, an elite branch of the same
- a 1970s brand of travel trailer and recreational vehicle created by the Airstream Company
- Argosy Gaming Company
- Argosy University, American 19-campus system.
- two spaceship types in the Escape Velocity game series by Ambrosia Software
- Argosy, a visiting merchant ship to the fishing village in the single-player mode of Monster Hunter Tri
- SS Argosy a steamship in service with Compagnia de Navigazione Phoenix, Panama, from 1957 to 1958 and Codemar Compagnia de Empresas Maritimas, Panama, from 1958 to 1960
- Argosy, a brand of Freightliner Trucks
- Argosy Wind Power, a wind turbine manufacturer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Argosy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.