|Elevation||679 ft (207 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||454227|
Argyle is an unincorporated community in southwestern Lee County, Iowa, United States. It lies along the concurrent Iowa Highways 27 and 394 southwest of the city of Fort Madison, the county seat of Lee County. Its elevation is 679 feet (207 m). Although Argyle is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 52619, which opened on 1888-03-15. The community is part of the Fort Madison–Keokuk, IA-MO Micropolitan Statistical Area.
- "Argyle, Iowa". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '08. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2008, p. 39.
- Zip Code Lookup Archived June 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Argyle Post Office
- "About Central Lee". Central Lee Community School District. Retrieved 2018-09-16.
|This article about the geography of Lee County, Iowa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|