|Look up ari in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ari may refer to:
People and fictional characters
- Ari (name), a name in various languages, including a list of people and fictional characters
- Rabbi Isaac Luria (1534–1572), Jewish rabbinical scholar and mystic known also as Ari
- Ari, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Ari, Abruzzo, a comune in Italy
- Ari, Indiana, an unincorporated town
- Ari Atoll, Maldives
- Ari Station, a skytrain station in Bangkok, Thailand
- Ari, (Jammu and Kashmir), a village situated in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Ari language (New Guinea), a Papuan language of the Trans–New Guinea family
- Ari language (Ethiopia), an Omotic language of Ethiopia
- Ari (Abiji) language, a Kwa language of Ivory Coast
- ari, ISO 639-3 code for the Arikara language, spoken by the Arikara people, mainly in North Dakota
- An abbreviation for Aries (constellation), as standardized by the International Astronomical Union
- Ari-Motorfahrzeugbau GmbH, German automobile company, which in the 1920s manufactured the Arimofa and the two-stroke Ari motorcycle
- Average recurrence interval or return period, an estimate of the likelihood of an event, used in hydrology, water resources, meteorology, etc.
- ARI (disambiguation)
- Ari Buddhism, the religious practice common in Burma prior to the eleventh century
- Arri, supplier of film equipment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.