|Township||Eel River, Swan|
|Elevation||876 ft (267 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||450509|
Ari is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-05.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Ari, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved July 16, 2017.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 53. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
was established in Noble County on January 29, 1872...
- "Allen County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 26 August 2014.
|This Allen County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Noble County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|