Giovanni at Cassia Riley's party At Basque in June 22, 2006
|Born||November 3, 1977|
Long Beach, California, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||135 lb (61 kg; 9.6 st)|
Aria Giovanni (born November 3, 1977) is an American erotic actress and model who was Penthouse magazine's Pet for the month of September 2000. She has modelled in a range of photographic styles including amateur, artistic nude, pinup, fetish, and glamour, and has also had roles in films and television shows.
Aria Giovanni was born November 3, 1977 in Long Beach, California. She grew up in Orange County. She attended a junior college in San Diego, majoring in biochemistry. During an October 30, 2002 appearance on The Howard Stern Show, Giovanni revealed that her father left the family at age 10, and that she got into trouble as a child because she was frequently left to her own devices. At age 12, her mother sent her to drug rehabilitation after discovering her unconscious in her own vomit. She says that she physically developed early, and was about a C cup by the age of 12, and a Double D by the time she was 14. As a child, Giovanni has stated that she was not a popular student. She characterizes herself as having grown up an "ugly duckling", and was never asked out on dates in high school.
Giovanni was attending a junior college to major in Biology and waitressing five nights a week when she began modeling, having attained 17.5 credits by the semester when she was discovered. She began modeling at the end of 1999, initially to pay for college. About six months into modeling, she was made Penthouse magazine's Pet for the month of September 2000. Her pictorial was shot by Suze Randall. Around this time she was accepted to University of California, San Diego as a junior transfer student with a major in biochemistry and a minor in English writing. However, she decided not to complete college.
In 2001, Giovanni played Monica Snatch in the movie Survivors Exposed, a parody of the Survivor television series. She also appeared on the November 16, 2001, episode of the TV dating show Shipmates. The following year, she starred in Justine, which was recommended by AskMen as one of nine pornographic movies that women can enjoy.
In October 2008, Giovanni appeared in the first episode of James Gunn's short-form web video series, James Gunn's PG Porn, playing a role opposite Nathan Fillion. Giovanni stars on the 2010 Nerdcore Horror Calendar.
Awards and recognition
During her October 30, 2002 appearance on The Howard Stern Show, Giovanni stated that on November 3, 1998, her 21st birthday, she married her boyfriend of five years, whom she began dating when she was 16. After about five weeks, however, they realized that despite being in love, having gotten married revealed that were not compatible with one another, and divorced. During the same appearance, she revealed that she had been living with guitarist John 5 for the past five months and that this was the first time she dated someone in the entertainment industry. Giovanni and John 5 married in 2005, but they later divorced.
- Giovanni, Aria. "Aria's Stats and Bio". The Official Site of Aria Giovanni. Archived from the original on July 12, 2013. Retrieved May 21, 2017.
- Brian (March 3, 2005). "Pressing the flesh with Aria Giovanni". Badmouth.
- Ed Rampell. "Aria Giovanni: Running Your Site & Being Your Own Content". Klixxx magazine. Archived from the original on June 21, 2007. Retrieved July 10, 2007.
- "Celebrate Aria". Glamourcon. December 16, 2002. Archived from the original on June 30, 2007. Retrieved July 10, 2007.
- The Howard Stern Show, Sirius XM Radio, October 30, 2002.
- "The 50 Prettiest Porn Stars of All Time". Complex. May 26, 2010
- David Strovny. "9 Movies Women Can Enjoy". AskMen. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "Aria Giovanni - Model of the Day - Free Nude Pics". Playboy. Archived from the original on November 18, 2009. Retrieved November 5, 2009.
- Gunn, James. "James Gunn's PG Porn". Archived from the original on 11 October 2008. Retrieved October 9, 2008.
- "NERDCORE goes HORROR for 2010". Fangoria. October 2, 2009. Archived from the original on 6 October 2009. Retrieved November 5, 2009.
- Javors, Steve (December 16, 2009). "XBIZ Announces Finalist Nominees for 2010 XBIZ Awards". XBIZ. Wednesday, December 16, 2009.
- Jon Wiederhorn (April 7, 2006). "Former Marilyn Manson Guitarist John 5 Proud To Be A Loser". MTV. Retrieved October 12, 2008.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aria Giovanni.|