Ariana Grande at the BBC
|Ariana Grande at the BBC|
|Presented by||Davina McCall|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Executive producer(s)||Anouk Fontaine|
|Production company(s)||Livewire Pictures|
|Original network||BBC One|
|Original release||November 1, 2018|
Ariana Grande at the BBC is a BBC television special featuring Ariana Grande. Grande performed thirteen songs during the hour-long special, and was interviewed by Davina McCall. The program was announced on August 31, 2018, recorded on September 6, and aired on November 1.
Grande performed the following songs, backed by an all-female orchestra:
- "No Tears Left to Cry"
- "Dangerous Woman"
- "Goodnight n Go"
- "Only 1"
- "God Is a Woman"
- "Love Me Harder"
- "One Last Time"
Grande also performed "Pete Davidson", "Get Well Soon", and a cover of "Them Changes" during the recording, although these performances weren't shown.
Viewership and reception
Credits and personnel
The special was produced by Livewire Pictures, with Anouk Fontaine serving as executive producer. The program was commissioned by Jan Younghusband and Charlotte Moore.
- "Ariana Grande performs Sweetener songs for BBC TV special: Watch". Consequence of Sound. 2018-11-02. Retrieved 2018-11-02.
- "Davina McCall on Twittervia=Twitter". Retrieved 2018-11-02.
- White, Adam (2018-10-29). "Ariana Grande at the BBC offers fans a snapshot of a happier time – review". The Telegraph. ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2018-11-02.
- "Ariana Grande Performs 'Sweetener' Tracks, Opens Up About Anxiety After Manchester in BBC Special". Billboard. Retrieved 2018-11-02.
- "Ariana gives moving mental health message in BBC show". Digital Spy. 2018-11-01. Retrieved 2018-11-02.
- "Ariana Grande at the BBC viewers were a bit distracted". Digital Spy. 2018-11-01. Retrieved 2018-11-02.
- "Ariana Grande". BBC News. Retrieved 2018-11-02.
- White, Peter (2018-08-31). "Ariana Grande Returns To The BBC For Live Special One Year After One Love Tribute Concert". Deadline. Retrieved 2018-11-02.