|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
Ariana Marie (born March 15, 1993) is an American pornographic actress, cam-girl, and dancer. Marie was Miss November 2014 in Penthouse Pet of the Month, and has been nominated for numerous AVN Awards, XBIZ Awards, and other industry awards. As of June 2019 Ariana is under a one-year Exclusive Contract as an actress and spokesmodel for Vixen.
Marie was born in Dallas, Texas into a family with Irish, German, Belgian and Puerto Rican origins. She has three older brothers. When she was little, her family moved to Clearwater, Florida, for her father's job, where she grew up and graduated. After briefly working as a waitress, she made her debut in the porn industry in September 2013, at age 20. Her first scene was for PornPros with Giselle Mari and Danny Mountain. Marie was initially paid $1,200 per scene, a rate at "the higher end of today's standard range", but her booking agent took a 40-percent commission; Marie was initially unaware that this was far higher than the usual 10-20-percent commission. Marie's next agent took a lower rate, but also pushed her to work for less pay for companies with whom he was friendly. Marie initially "focused on filming for the traditional porn companies", working for studios including Mile High, Bang Productions, Adam & Eve, Girlfriends Films, Kick Ass Pictures, Evil Angel, Pure Play Media, and Pulse Distribution. She has also worked for sites like Mofos, Bang Bros, HD Passion, Digital Desire, Naughty America, and Vixen.
In November 2014, she was named Pet of the Month by Penthouse magazine. The same month, she was chosen as Twistys Treat of the Month. In 2015, she was nominated for several Best New Starlet awards in the industry, including the AVN Awards and XBIZ Awards in that category, and for the AVN Awards in the Best Three-Way Sex Scene Girl / Girl / Boy category for Keisha, alongside Keisha Grey and Manuel Ferrara.
After several years of success in the pornographic film industry, Marie branched out into webcam modelling. A 2017 Maxim article on cam-girls profiled Marie, noting that her house is "outfitted with cameras that give her audience a live stream from nearly every room, including the shower", and quoting Marie as saying that there were "a total of eight, maybe ten cameras throughout the whole house", having "a feed that goes 24/7 for the fans to see a day in the life of Ariana Marie." In a 2017 Glamour magazine interview, Marie stated that she "always did well in school, but it didn't hold my attention. So although I'm sure I could have made it through college, I don't know if I would have had the patience for it". She also discussed how her adult film career improved her financial status:
Since [getting into] the adult industry, I've been able to pay off all my debt, put thousands of dollars a month in savings, increase my credit score to near perfection, buy my own house and car, travel when and where I want, start several businesses, help friends and family in need, help pay for my own wedding, and live a comfortable, financially stress-free life. All of this before turning 25 years old. I cannot imagine that I could have accomplished this without my adult film career.
In 2015, Marie expressed disagreement with proposed laws that would require pornographic actors to use condoms, noting that they are a distraction when filming, and expressing her trust in the process performers go through to be tested for sexually transmitted diseases. Marie stated in a 2018 Cosmopolitan article that her preferred condom is Lifestyles SKYN, which Marie claims cause less irritation than other condoms. According to Marie, "I've given blowjobs with guys wearing it and I don't even smell or taste anything. That makes me happy, because normally I'd gag, but not with these ones". In August 2018, The Daily Dot named her one of the 30 top porn stars in virtual reality.
As of 2019[update], Marie has shot over 160 films. Between Twitter, Instagram, and other social media sites, Marie reportedly has "over a million combined social media followers". She has two tattoos on her body, including a 15 above right breast and left hip. By 2019, Marie had found that promoting her own brand with self-made content was more lucrative than working for other production companies, although she has since continued doing work for those production companies on a limited basis for the purpose of "maintaining status and recognition within the industry".
Marie is married to retired adult performer Jack Spade. In June 2022, she revealed on Twitter that she was pregnant, and in November, she tweeted that she had given birth to her first child, a girl.
|2014||Nightmoves||Nominee||Best New Starlet||N/A|
|Nightmoves Fan Awards||Nominee||Best New Starlet||N/A|
|2015||AVN Awards||Nominee||AVN Best New Starlet Award||N/A|
|Nominee||Best threesome, female-male-female||Keisha|
|Nominee||Fan Prize: Most groundbreaking debut actress||N/A|
|XBIZ Awards||Nominee||Best revelation actress||N/A|
|2016||AVN Awards||Nominee||Best threesome, female-male-female||Slut Puppies 9|
|Nominee||Best threesome, male-female-male||Just Jillian|
|XBIZ Awards||Nominee||Best sex scene in an all sex movie||Just Jillian|
|2017||AVN Awards||Nominee||Best anal sex scene]||The Art of Anal Sex 2|
|Nominee||Best lesbian sex scene||Let It Ride|
|Nominee||Fan Award: Favorite female artist||N/A|
|Nominee||Fan Prize: Media Star||N/A|
|XBIZ Awards||Nominee||Best vignette movie sex scene||The Art of Anal Sex 2|
|2018||AVN Awards||Nominee||Best anal sex scene||Natural Beauties 2|
|Nominee||Best threesome, male-female-male||Nerds|
|Nominee||Best threesome, female-male-female||The Art of Anal Sex 4|
|Nominee||Fan Award: Favorite female artist||N/A|
|XBIZ Awards||Nominee||Female artist of the year||N/A|
- Younan, Christine (December 16, 2017). "Adult star reveals how she went from 'shy girl' to world's HOTTEST". Daily Star.
- "Ariana Marie Interview - Pornstar Interviews". Pornstar Interviews. July 16, 2014. Retrieved April 28, 2017.
- Trout, Christopher (June 1, 2017). "The semi-nude lives of webcam stars". Engadget.
- Snow, Aurora (April 13, 2019). "How Much Money Do Porn Stars Actually Get Paid for Sex Scenes? It's not what you think". The Daily Beast.
- Snow, Aurora (May 11, 2019). "How Porn's Women Are Taking Their Power Back: 'I'm in Control'". The Daily Beast.
- "Penthouse.com - Ariana Marie Penthouse Pet for November 2014". www.penthousehoneys.com. Archived from the original on 8 April 2017. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- "Ariana Marie: Twistys Treat of the Month - November 2014". www.twistys.com. Archived from the original on 3 May 2017. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- "Ariana Marie | AVN". December 30, 2014. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- "XBIZ Announces Movies & Production Nominees for 2015 XBIZ Awards". XBIZ. Retrieved April 28, 2017.
- "Keisha (2014) | adultfilmdatabase.com". www.adultfilmdatabase.com. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- Friederich, Brandon (June 6, 2017). "Watch Cam Girls Reveal What Their Lives Are Really Like in This Documentary Short". Maxim.
- "15 Sex Workers on Why—and How—They Got Into the Business". Glamour. December 7, 2017.
- Ken Ritter, "Condom law possible for porn filmmakers", Reno Gazette-Journal (January 25, 2015), p. A13.
- Hsieh, Carina (January 25, 2018). "Here's How to Find The Best Condom For You: OB-GYNs, sex educators, and porn stars explain their favorites". Cosmopolitan.
- Bond, John-Michael (August 23, 2018). "The top 30 hottest porn stars in virtual reality today". The Daily Dot.
- @MsArianaMarie (June 20, 2022). "My daughter, I can't wait to meet you" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- @MsArianaMarie (November 10, 2022). "Life update: I had our baby girl yesterday & she is absolutely perfect in every way. My heart is so full" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- Ariana Marie on Twitter
- Ariana Marie on Instagram
- Ariana Marie at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Freixes, Alejandro (November 15, 2020). "Q&A: Ariana Marie Shines With Super Starlight". XBIZ.