|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Born||Arianna Ayesha Afsar
October 22, 1991
San Diego, California, U.S.
|Title(s)||Miss San Diego's Outstanding Teen 2005
Miss California's Outstanding Teen 2005
Miss San Diego County 2010
Miss California 2010
|Miss America's Outstanding Teen 2006 (1st RU)
Miss America 2011 (Top 10)
Arianna Ayesha Afsar (born October 22, 1991) is an American beauty pageant titleholder from San Diego, California who was a semi-finalist on American Idol 8 and placed in the top 10 at the Miss America 2011 pageant.
Afsar won the Miss America's Outstanding Teen title for California in 2005 and represented California in the inaugural Miss America's Outstanding Teen pageant in Orlando, Florida in August 2005. She won a preliminary talent award and placed first runner-up.
She is from California and has German and Bangladeshi roots.
In 2009, Afsar was a contestant on American Idol 8. She auditioned in Phoenix and sang "Put Your Records On" by Corinne Bailey Rae. Afsar progressed to the live semifinals but failed to make it through her group and was not selected to compete for a wildcard by the judges.
It was announced on July 13, 2016, that Afsar would portray the role of Elizabeth Schuyler Hamilton in the Chicago production of Hamilton beginning performances in late September 2016..
- Vanessa Rakis-Garabedian, Vanessa (2010-07-10). "Miss S.D. wins Miss California in Fresno". Fresno Bee.
- "Miss California History". Miss California. Retrieved August 21, 2014.
- Clifford, Jane. "Westview High School student makes the 'American Idol' cut". Signs on San Diego.
- Rushfield, Richard (2009-03-05). "Nine down, now let the wild cards roll". Los Angeles Times.
- Arianna Afsar on Facebook
- Arianna Afsar on Instagram
- Arianna Afsar at the Internet Movie Database
- Arianna Afsar on Twitter
|Awards and achievements|
Elizabeth & Isabella Tang
|Miss California's Outstanding Teen