|Founder||Beth Cross, Pam Parker|
|Headquarters||Union City, California, United States|
Ariat is an American manufacturer of riding boots and other equipment and apparel intended for equestrians. Founded by Beth Cross and Pam Parker, Ariat International, Inc. sought to provide engineered western style boots for riding, work, and casual wear. Footwear engineers designed were hired by Beth and Pam to reexamine riding boot requirements, as classic English and Western riding boots were built in traditional ways using stacked leather which wears well but provides little cushioning. Shipping the first production boots in 1993, Ariat boots often take advantage of rubber pads and heels. Since its inception, Ariat has become a popular English riding boot brand, and the company has sponsored many equestrian events.
- Colbert, Catherine. "Ariat corporate history". Hoover's Inc. Retrieved 2008-12-21.
- "History of Ariat". Ariat, Inc. Archived from the original on 30 October 2010. Retrieved 2010-12-03.
- "Four Ariat Athletes Crowned World Champions at 2008 NFR". Equestrian News Release. Retrieved 2008-12-21.
- LNK Leads Investment in Ariat to Support Continued Growth
- Fortune: M&A June 8, 2012
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This shoe-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|