From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arica is a city in northern Chile. "Arica" may also refer to:
- Arica and Parinacota Region, Chile
- Arica Province, Chile
- Arica Airport (ACM), Chile
- Arica, Amazonas, town in Colombia
- Rio Aricá-açu, tributary of the Cuiabá River south of Cuiabá, Brazil
- Battle of Arica, part of the War of the Pacific
- Arica School (Arica Institute)
- Arıca (disambiguation), Turkish surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.