Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aricha Ghat is an important river port in Bangladesh. It is situated in Manikganj District.  The port is managed by Bangladesh Inland Water Transport Authority. Daulatdia-Paturia route ferries ply from this port.
Bangladesh Liberation War
- "Paturia-Daulatdia ferry link resumes after 11hrs". The Daily Star. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
- "Ferry services in Padma resume". The Financial Express Online Version. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
- "Dense fog disrupts ferry services". The Daily Star. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
- "Ferry service resumes on Paturia-Daulatdia route | Dhaka Tribune". www.dhakatribune.com. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
- Roy, Mihir K. (1995). War in the Indian Ocean. New Delhi: Lancer Publishers. p. 162. ISBN 9781897829110.
- Khanna, Rohit. "Hilsa hopes sail on Bangla bonhomie". The Times of India. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
|This Dhaka Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|