|Full name||Ariel 3-0 Nahuelpán Osten|
|Date of birth||15 October 1987|
|Place of birth||Ciudad Evita, Argentina|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|2013||→ Barcelona SC (loan)||18||(12)|
|2014||→ Tigre (loan)||14||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13 December 2016.
Ariel Gerardo Nahuelpán Osten (born October 15, 1987), commonly known as Ariel Nahuelpán, is an Argentine football striker who plays for Barcelona Sporting Club, Guayaquil, Ecuador. He also holds Mexican citizenship.
Born in Ciudad Evita, Ariel Nahuelpán came from a working-class background. Nahuelpán had to leave football momentarily to work with his father as a bricklayer to help his family economically. Nevertheless, he returned to football and started his career in 2006, at Nueva Chicago, playing 42 Primera B Nacional Argentina games and scoring nine goals.
Ariel left Nueva Chicago in 2008, joining Brazilian club Coritiba for $1.3 million, The Argentine player scored three goals in the 12 Série A games he played for the club in 2008. He left Coritiba when his contract ended in June 2010.
On 18 January 2013, the player was loaned to Barcelona SC of Guayaquil. On February 8, he marked his first goal with his new team. In his most notable game, he scored 2 goals against Emelec in the Clasico del Astillero.
In mid-2013, he was sold UNAM Pumas in an amount close to $5 million.
Barcelona Sporting Club
On 9 March 2017, Vice-president of Barcelona Sporting Club confirmed the contract with Ariel.
- "Ariel Nahuelpan" (in Portuguese). Futpédia. Retrieved June 20, 2009.
- "Ariel". Placar Guia 2009 Brasileirão (1330-B): 55. May 2009.
- "Ariel Nahuelpan" (in Spanish). BDFA. Archived from the original on May 29, 2009. Retrieved June 20, 2009.
- "Se va Nahuelpan" (in Spanish). Clarín. April 19, 2008. Retrieved June 20, 2009.
- "Ariel deixa o Coritiba e vai para o Racing Santander" (in Portuguese). Globoesporte.globo.com. August 14, 2010. Archived from the original on August 17, 2010. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- "Una porción de locura para la U: Nahuelpan ya llegó a Quito" (in Spanish). teradeportes.com. January 27, 2012. Retrieved January 27, 2012.
- "Ariel Nahuelpán é o novo centroavante colorado" (in Portuguese). internacional.com.br. 24 June 2016. Retrieved 25 July 2016.