From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arima is a town in Trinidad and Tobago.
Arima may also refer to:
- Arima, couch of Typhoeus, a place in Greek myth where Echidna still lives
- Arima (genus), a genus of leaf beetles (subfamily Galerucinae)
- Arima Computer Corporation, a Taiwanese computer hardware manufacturer
- Arima Kinen, horse race in Japan
- Arima Onsen, a hot springs resort area in Kobe, Japan
- Arima clan ( 有馬氏 Arima-shi?), a Japanese feudal daimyo family dating to the Sengoku period
- Arima (surname)
- ARIMA, autoregressive integrated moving average, model in statistics
- Arimaa, a board game invented by Omar Syed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.