This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- In 1983 Aris Pavlis and Harrys Drigianos formed the electropop group Cinema together with Sofia Noiti (Vocals).One year later the group debuted with their single LP 'Lonely without you'.
- In 1990 Aris Pavlis and Ifigenia Papoutsa started a new project under the group name NAMA that lasted until 2009.The first album, called' 'NAMA',come out in April 1992 and broke the
charts with the song 'Odysseus'.
ΝΑΜΑ ΙΙ (1994)
- In 1994 their second LP 'NAMA II' was released by LYRA .With this follow-up record NAMA broadened their fan base,as well as satisfying existing fans,with the song 'Prigipas Alitis'.
ANAMNISIS (memories) (1995)
- In the two years that followed,there was pressure from the music industry or every band to relinquish any sense of artistic integrity that they might possess, and collaborate with artists of completely different genres, so as to combine the artists' selling power and create a monstrous yet more profitable project for the record labels.
- NAMA found a way to avoid this restriction whilst still complying with the terms of their contract - to produce a third record. In 1995 they released 'ANAMNISIS', again with LYRA. In this album NAMA reinvented ten old songs - including their first hit, 'Odysseus'. At first it appeared as through it would be difficult to obtain permission from composers such as Mimis Plessas, Manos Hatzidakis,
Dionysis Savvopoulos, Manolis Hiotis, amongst others. Nevertheless every composer and lyricist approached readily agreed, testament to the respect that NAMA has. Moreover, songs like 'MIA AGAPI GIA TO KALOKAIRI' quickly became classics.
NAMA III (1998)
- Faithful to the path they paved,with the rhythmic diversity distinct color of lyrics and
NAMA IV (2002)
- In the Summer of 2001, the CD single 'MIA KIRIAKI' was released by EROSMUSIC. The fresh British Rock sound was son on the namesake song 'MIA KIRIAKI' became a hit.
ENA MAKRY TAXIDI (The long journey)(2005)
- NAMA's sixth album,'ENA MAKRY TAXIDI,was released by MBI in 2005.It produced yet another summer hit song in 'ZESTO KALOKAIRI'.
- NAMA were awarded the 2006 ARION Music Award-Best Pop Group for 'ENA MAKRI TAXIDI'.
TO FOS KAI I ARXI (first light) (2008)
- In April 2008 NAMA released their seventh LP 'To Fos & I Arxi',with LYRA.This was the last record released by NAMA.