(Redirected from Aristarchus (disambiguation))
Aristarchus may refer to:
- Aristarchus of Colchis (fl. 63–50 BC), Colchian dynast
- Aristarchus of Samos (c. 310–230 BC), Greek astronomer and mathematician
- Aristarchus of Samothrace (c. 220–143 BC), Greek grammarian
- Aristarchus of Tegea (5th century BC), Greek writer
- Aristarchus of Thessalonica (1st century AD), Eastern saint and early Christian mentioned in a few passages in the New Testament
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aristarchus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.