Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Aristophanes, Aristophanean, Aristófanes, or Ἀριστοφάνης in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aristophanes may also refer to:
- 2934 Aristophanes, a small main belt asteroid named after the above
- Aristophanes (vase painter) (fl. 5th century BC), ancient Greek vase painter of the Attic red-figure style
- Aristophanes of Byzantium (c. 257 – c. 185 BC), Greek scholar, critic and grammarian
- Aristophane (1967–2004), Guadalopean comics artist
- Aris (disambiguation)
- Eratosthenes, a similar-sounding name; Eratosthenes was the first astronomer to calculate the size of the Earth.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aristophanes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.