Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Aristotelian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aristotelian may refer to:
- Aristotle (384–322 BCE), Greek philosopher
- Aristotelianism, the philosophical tradition begun by Aristotle
- Aristotelian ethics
- Aristotelian logic, term logic
- Aristotelian physics, the natural sciences
- Aristotelian Society, founded at a meeting on 19 April 1880
- Aristotelian theology
- Aristotelian tragedy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aristotelian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.