From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Aristotelian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aristotelian may refer to:
- Aristotle (384–322 BCE), Greek philosopher
- Aristotelianism, the philosophical tradition begun by Aristotle
- Aristotelian logic, term logic
- Aristotelian physics, the natural sciences
- Aristotelian Society, founded at a meeting on 19 April 1880
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aristotelian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.