The Arizona Daily Sun is a daily newspaper in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States. It publishes an entertainment supplement on Fridays called the Sundial. It was formerly owned by Scripps League Newspapers, which was acquired by Pulitzer in 1996; Lee Enterprises acquired Pulitzer in 2005.
- ^ John Gattuso (ed.), Arizona and the Grand Canyon, Langenscheidt Publishing Group, 2002, p. 311 
- ^ Lawrence W. Cheek, Edie Jarolim, Kerrick James, Arizona, Random House of Canada, 2003, p. 277 
- ^ Todd R. Berger, Tanya H. Lee, Kerri Quinn, Insiders' Guide to Grand Canyon and Northern Arizona, Globe Pequot, 2004, p. 280 
- ^ Thomas B. Lesure, All about Arizona, Harian Publications, p. 24 
- ^ Dorothy Nobis, Insider's Guide to the Four Corners, Globe Pequot, 2001, p. 193 
- ^ Rob Rachowiecki, Jennifer Rasin Denniston, Arizona, Lonely Planet, 2002, p. 187
- ^ Times Wire Services (May 7, 1996). "Pulitzer to Purchase Scripps Newspapers". Los Angeles Times.
- ^ Steinberg, Jacques (February 1, 2005). "Pulitzer to Be Acquired by Lee Enterprises". New York Times. Retrieved 7 July 2012.