Muse in London; 2014
September 18, 1988 |
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Agency||Next Models (London, Milan, New York, Los Angeles, Paris)|
Muse began modeling as a teenager but her career did not begin until after she had her son Nikko in 2009 (born April 14, 2009), with fashion stylist Manuel Quintana.
Muse has appeared in editorials in French, American, Chinese, British, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Italian Vogue, W, V, Numéro, and Dazed & Confused. The March 2011 issue of Dazed & Confused was dedicated to her.
Muse has appeared on the cover of the Chinese, Australian, Spanish, Greek, Korean, Mexican, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Ukrainian Vogue and Numéro (shot by Karl Lagerfeld), and Dazed & Confused. She appeared on the November 2011 cover of Vogue Paris (shot by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin).
- "Model Wall - Arizona Muse". Vogue.com. Retrieved 2011-02-20.
- "Arizona Muse". Next Models. Archived from the original on 7 February 2011. Retrieved 2011-02-20.
- "Hot Model: Arizona Muse". rollingstone.com. Retrieved 30 December 2016.
-  Arizona Muse: Manifest Destiny
-  Birth of a Muse
- "Arizona Muse en couverture du Vogue de novembre". Vogue.fr. Retrieved 30 December 2016.