Arizona State Route 288
|Desert to Tall Pines Scenic Road|
|Maintained by ADOT|
|Length||52.56 mi (84.59 km)|
|Desert Tall Pines Scenic Road|
|South end||SR 188 near Theodore Roosevelt Lake|
|North end||Chamberlain Trail in Young|
The southern terminus of SR 288 is located on SR 188 southeast of Theodore Roosevelt Lake. The highway heads north from this intersection through mountainous terrain as it heads towards Young. Portions of the highway are not paved and it does not intersect any other state highways other than SR 188 at its southern terminus. The northern terminus is located at an intersection with Chamberlain Trail in Young. The roadway continues on as a National Forest road.
The entire route is in Gila County.
|||0.00||0.00||SR 188 (Apache Trail) – Roosevelt, Globe||Southern terminus; former SR 88|
|Young||52.56||84.59||Chamberlain Trail||Northern terminus; Desert to Tall Pines Scenic Road continues as Forest Service Road 512 (Young Road)|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi|
- Arizona Department of Transportation (2014). "Arizona Parkways, Historic and Scenic Roads" (PDF). Phoenix: Arizona Department of Transportation. Retrieved September 11, 2018.
- Arizona Department of Transportation. "2008 ADOT Highway Log" (PDF). Retrieved April 8, 2008.
- Google (2008-04-15). "overview map of SR 288" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2008-04-15.
- "Right-of-Way Resolution 1959--078". Arizona Department of Transportation. 1959. Retrieved May 15, 2011.
- "Right-of-Way Resolution 2001-07-C-052" (PDF). Arizona Department of Transportation. July 13, 2001. Retrieved May 15, 2011.