The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Arjan Brussee (born 1972) is a Dutch video game programmer and entrepreneur, the main coder behind both Jazz Jackrabbit games, co-founder of Guerrilla Games and recently the co-founder of Boss Key Productions. At Guerrilla he worked on the Killzone series as a development director and part of the management team. He is often credited with being the first successful Dutch game developer, sometimes mentioned as "the godfather of Dutch game development". On 23 February 2012 Brussee announced that he was leaving Guerilla and would be joining the EA Games studio Visceral Games as an executive producer working on Battlefield Hardline.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2006-05-09. Retrieved 2006-05-01.
- Corriea, Alexa Ray (2014-07-04). "Cliff Bleszinski creates Boss Key game studio with Guerrilla Games co-founder". Polygon. Retrieved 2018-01-10.
- Kerr, Chris. "Boss Key co-founder Arjan Brussee departs to rejoin Epic Games". Retrieved 2018-01-10.
- Arjan Brussee on MobyGames
- Vectordemo on Pouet
- UltraWOW on Pouet
- Leaving Guerrilla on Ctrl500
- Boss Key announce on 
|This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|