From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arjun may refer to:
- Arjun (name), a male Hindu given name of Mahabharata origin, popular in India and Nepal and Pakistan.
Films and television
- Arjun (1985 film), a 1985 Hindi film starring Sunny Deol
- Arjun (2004 film), a 2004 Telugu film starring Mahesh Babu
- Arjun (2011 film), a 2011 film
- Arjun: The Warrior Prince, an animated film by UTV Motion Pictures released in 2012
- Earth Maiden Arjuna, a 2001 anime television series
- Arjun (TV series), a 2012 Indian crime based television series
- Arjun (singer), (real name Arjun Coomaraswamy), British-Sri Lankan singer-songwriter, and producer known by his mononym Arjun
- Arjun Munda, chief minister of the Indian state of Jharkhand
- Arjun Appadurai, a contemporary social theorist
- Arjun Atwal, professional golfer
- Arjun Janya Indian film score and soundtrack composer and singer, mainly scoring music for Kannada films
- Arjuna Ranatunga, former Sri Lankan cricketer, now a politician.
- Arjuna, important character in Mahabharat
- Kartavirya Arjuna, legendary king
- Arjun (Firoz Khan), actor, born as Firoz Khan, who played the role of Arjuna in B.R. Chopra's TV series Mahabharat
- Arjun Bijlani, television actor and model
- Arjun Kapoor, movie actor
- Arjun Rampal, fashion model and movie actor
- Arjun Sarja, actor from south India, who works predominantly in Tamil films.
- Allu Arjun, Indian actor of Telugu films
- Arjun, Iran, a village in Iran
- Arjun (tank), Indian main battle tank
- Terminalia arjuna, a species of tree in the genus Terminalia: medicinals - Arjuna
- Arjuna Award, a national sports award in India
- Arjuna-type asteroids, a class of near-Earth asteroids whose orbits are very Earth-like
- Arjoun, a town in Syria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arjun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.