The depot at Arkadelphia in February 2017 with the Amtrak station fenced off.
|Location||798 South 5th Street
Arkadelphia, AR 71923
|Line(s)||Union Pacific Railroad|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Connections||South Central Arkansas Transit|
|Station code||Amtrak code: ARK|
|Passengers (2015)||1,308 14.3%|
Missouri Pacific Railroad Depot-Arkadelphia
|Location||Arkadelphia, Arkansas, USA|
|MPS||Historic Railroad Depots of Arkansas MPS|
|NRHP Reference #||92000599|
|Added to NRHP||June 11, 1992|
Arkadelphia is an Amtrak train station located at 798 S. Fifth Street in Arkadelphia, Arkansas, in the restored Missouri Pacific Railroad station. Arkadelphia is a flag stop for the Texas Eagle; therefore, the train only stops if a passenger has a reservation to board or detrain at the station. The station also serves as the headquarters for the regional transit agency.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2015, State of Arkansas" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2015. Retrieved 20 January 2016.
- Amtrak – Stations – Arkadelphia, AR
- Arkadelphia Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- Arkadelphia (ARK)--Great American Stations (Amtrak)
- Clark County Listings at the National Register of Historic Places
|This Arkansas train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a property in Arkansas on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|