June 9, 1963 |
|Occupation(s)||Singer-Songwriter, Musical Producer|
|Labels||IMC, Hed Artzi, Helicon|
|Associated acts||HaChaverim Shel Natasha (The Friends of Natasha)|
Duchin sang in the rock band HaChaverim Shel Natasha (The Friends of Natasha). The band, which he formed in 1986 with Micha Shitrit, made five albums, including the 1994 album Radio Blah Blah, before its breakup in 1996. Dudu Fisher, David D'Or, Eran Zur, and Meir Banai joined in the song "Lisa" on "Radio Blah-Blah".
After 9/11 Duchin and Etti Ankri, Zehava Ben, David D'Or, and other Israeli singers recorded the title song "Yesh Od Tikvah" ("Our Hope Endures"), for which D'Or wrote the music and lyrics, on the CD Yesh Od Tikvah/You've Got a Friend.
In 2009, Duchin released a children's album, Friends of Arkasha.
Culinary and media career
In 2004, Duchin opened a restaurant on Frishman Street in Tel Aviv, which closed a year later. He hosted a cooking show on Israel's Russian language television channel in which Israeli singers were invited to cook a meal.
- Creopolis Ltd. "20th Year Reunion - Zappa club, Tel Aviv Israstage, Israeli music, Events and Concerts". israstage.co.il.
- "Yesh Od Tikvah" (PDF). Babaganewz. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 7, 2011. Retrieved 2009-05-27.
- "Our Hope Endures (2002)". Alibris. Retrieved 2009-05-27.
- Engelberg, Keren (February 20, 2003). "Voice Across Israel; Up Front". Jewish Journal. Retrieved 2009-05-27.
- "Poliker sweeps up Tammuz nominations". pqarchiver.com.
- "Like the Wind". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2009-05-05.
- "Kmo HaRuach". daviddor.com. February 2009. Archived from the original on January 1, 2009. Retrieved 2009-05-08.
- Friends of Arkasha[permanent dead link]