Arkansas–Monticello Boll Weevils football
|Arkansas–Monticello Boll Weevils|
|Athletic director||Chris Ratcliff|
|Head coach||Hud Jackson
4th year, 11–22 (.333)
|Stadium||Willis "Convoy" Leslie Cotton Boll Stadium|
|NCAA division||Division II|
|Conference||Great American Conference|
|All-time record||368–488–26 (.432)|
|Bowl record||0–0 (–)|
|Colors||Kelly Green and White
|Rivals||Southern Arkansas Muleriders|
- For information on all University of Arkansas at Monticello sports, see Arkansas–Monticello Boll Weevils and Cotton Blossoms
The Arkansas–Monticello Boll Weevils football program is the intercollegiate American football team for the University of Arkansas at Monticello located in the U.S. state of Arkansas. The team competes in the NCAA Division II and are members of the Great American Conference. Arkansas–Monticello's first football team was fielded in 1913. The team plays its home games at Willis "Convoy" Leslie Cotton Boll Stadium in Monticello, Arkansas. The Boll Weevils are coached by Hud Jackson.
Boll Weevils in professional football
- Chris Crocker, DB for the Portland Thunder
- Clarence Denmark, WR for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- D. J. Stephens, WR for the San Antonio Talons
Southern Arkansas Muleriders
- "UAM Quick Facts". Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- "Arkansas-Monticello Historical Data". College Football Data Warehouse. Retrieved 2014-03-02.
- "NFL Players by College - A". www.espn.com. ESPN. Retrieved April 24, 2014.
- "Active Players". www.cfl.ca. Canadian Football League. Retrieved April 24, 2014.
- "AFL Players". www.arenafan.com. ArenaFan. Retrieved April 24, 2014.