Arkansas Highway 170
|Maintained by AHTD|
|Existed:||c. 1936-1937 – present|
|Length:||17.31 mi (27.86 km)|
|South end:||AR 74 / AR 220 at Devil's Den State Park|
|North end:||US 71 in West Fork|
|Length:||5.44 mi (8.75 km)|
|West end:||US 62 in Prairie Grove|
|East end:||US 62 in Farmington|
Highway 170 is a designation for two state highways in Washington County, Arkansas. The main segment of 17.31 miles (27.86 km) runs from Devil's Den State Park to West Fork. A shorter segment of 5.44 miles (8.75 km) runs from US Route 62 through Appleby before reconnecting with US 62.
Devil's Den State Park to West Fork
AR 170 begins at a three-way junction with AR 74 and AR 220 in Devil's Den State Park. The route runs north, winding through steep Ozark topography. AR 170 serves as the southern terminus of AR 265 near the SEFOR reactor. The highway continues north through rural country, crossing over I-49. East of the expressway, AR 170 enters West Fork. The route enters town as Phillips St, turns south onto McKnight St, and turns left onto Main St.  AR 170 continues to US Route 71, where the route terminates.
Walnut Grove to Farmington
In Farmington, AR 170 follows the original 1926 alignment of AR 45 which later became US 62.
The entire route is in Washington County.
|Devil's Den State Park||0.0||0.0||AR 74 east / AR 220 south (Lee Creek Rd) – Winslow||Western terminus, AR 74/AR 220 termini|
|||5.9||9.5||AR 265 north – Hogeye||AR 265 southern terminus|
|West Fork||14.8||23.8||AR 156 west (Hogeye Rd)||AR 156 eastern terminus|
|15.0||24.1||I-49 – Fort Smith, Fayetteville|
|16.4||26.4||US 71 (Centennial Ave) – Winslow, Fayetteville||Eastern terminus|
|Gap in route|
|Prairie Grove||0.00||0.00||US 62 – Farmington, Lincoln||Western terminus|
|Farmington||5.44||8.75||US 62 (E Main St)||Eastern terminus|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- Arkansas State Highway Commission (1936). Official Highway Service Map (TIF) (Map). Arkansas State Highway Commission. Retrieved December 5, 2016.
- Arkansas State Highway Commission (1937). Official Highway Service Map (TIF) (Map). Arkansas State Highway Commission. Retrieved December 5, 2016.
- System Information and Research Division (2014). "Arkansas Road Log Database" (MDB). Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department. Retrieved March 27, 2016.
- Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department (February 17, 2015). General Highway Map, Washington County, Arkansas (PDF) (Map). 1:62500. Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department. Retrieved December 5, 2016.
- Map of West Fork, Washington County, Arkansas (Map) (June 1995 ed.). Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department. Retrieved May 24, 2011.
- Media related to Arkansas Highway 170 at Wikimedia Commons