Arkansas Highway 215
|Maintained by AHTD|
|Existed:||1958 – present|
|Length:||8.80 mi (14.16 km)|
|South end:||CR 31 / CR 221|
|North end:||AR 96|
|Length:||15.94 mi (25.65 km)|
|South end:||US 64 / AR 917 in Mulberry|
|North end:||CR 77 / CR 102 in the Ouachita National Forest|
|Length:||16.44 mi (26.46 km)|
|South end:||AR 23 at Cass|
|North end:||CR 36 at Oark|
|Counties:||Franklin, Crawford, Johnson|
Highway 215 (AR 215, Ark. 215, and Hwy. 215) is a designation for three north–south state highways in northwest Arkansas. A southern route of 8.80 miles (14.16 km) runs north from Franklin County Road 31 and Franklin County Road 221 (CR 31/CR 221) at Dahoma to Highway 96 near the Arkansas River. A second route of 15.94 miles (25.65 km) begins at US Route 64/Highway 917 (US 64/AR 917) in Mulberry and runs north to CR 77/CR 102 in the Ozark National Forest. A third segment of 16.44 miles (26.46 km) begins at Highway 23 at Cass and runs north to Johnson CR 36 at Oark.
Highway 215 begins at Franklin CR 31/CR 221 west of Peter Pender and runs west to Vesta. The route has a junction with Highway 217 at Vesta before turning due north toward the Arkansas River. Highway 215 terminates at Highway 96 near the Crawford county line.
Mulberry to Ozark National Forest
The route begins in Mulberry at US 64 with the roadway continuing south as Highway 917. Highway 215 runs north through Mulberry past the Bryant-Lasater House on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) to a junction with Interstate 40 in north Mulberry. The highway continues north into Franklin County where it curves east around Fern and terminates at Franklin CR 77/CR 102 in the Ozark National Forest.
Cass to Oark
Highway 215 begins at Highway 23 (Pig Trail Scenic Byway) and runs east through the Ozark National Forest. The route enters Johnson County and enters Oark. Highway 215 terminates at Johnson CR 36 near the N.E. Dickerson Store and Oark School-Methodist Church, both listed on the NRHP.
|Franklin||Dahoma||0.00||0.00||CR 31 / CR 221||Southern terminus|
|8.80||14.16||AR 96||Northern terminus|
|Highway 215 begins in Mulberry|
|Crawford||Mulberry||0.00||0.00||US 64 (6th Street) / AR 917||Southern terminus|
|1.89||3.04||I-40 – Little Rock, Fort Smith|
|Franklin||15.94||25.65||CR 77 / CR 102||Northern terminus|
|Highway 215 begins at Cass|
|Cass||0.00||0.00||AR 23||Southern terminus|
|Johnson||14.83||23.87||AR 103 south|
|Oark||16.44||26.46||CR 36||Northern terminus|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- Planning and Research Division (March 28, 2012). "Arkansas Road Log Database" (MBD). Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department. Retrieved April 13, 2012.
- General Highway Map, Franklin County, Arkansas (PDF) (Map). 1:62500. Cartography by Planning and Research Division. Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department. May 19, 2010. Retrieved April 20, 2012.
- General Highway Map, Crawford County, Arkansas (PDF) (Map). 1:62500. Cartography by Planning and Research Division. Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department. May 19, 2010. Retrieved April 20, 2012.
- General Highway Map, Johnson County, Arkansas (PDF) (Map). 1:62500. Cartography by Planning and Research Division. Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department. December 22, 2011. Retrieved April 20, 2012.
- Staff (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.