|Directed by||Frank McDonald|
|Written by||Ring Lardner, Jr.
Ian McLellan Hunter
Veda Ann Borg
|Music by||Cy Feuer|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
Tom Martel, a judge's son, returns to town out West after finishing law school. He becomes involved in a personal feud involving a banker's daughter, Hettie Huston, who attempts to railroad poor scrubwoman Mary Shoemaker in the theft of fifty dollars from a local widow.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
- Roy Rogers as Tom Martel
- Veda Ann Borg as Hettie Huston
- Spring Byington as Mary Shoemaker
- Pauline Moore as Margaret Weaver
- Eily Malyon as Widow Smithers
- Minerva Urecal as Miranda
|This 1940s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|