Arkansas State Auditor
Arkansas State Auditor (formally known as the Auditor of State) is an executive position and constitutional officer within the Arkansas government. The State Auditor serves as the accountant for the state, responsible for monitoring funds for state agencies, disbursing state funds, and managing unclaimed property.
List of Arkansas State Auditors
|1957–1981||James Herbert "Jimmie Red" Jones||Democratic|||
|1981–1995||Julia Hughes Jones||Democratic|||
- Jim Wood. Auditor - State of Arkansas. Retrieved on 12 September 2008.
- |Arkansas Blog (September 1, 2008). "Former State |Auditor dies", Arkansas Blog. Retrieved on 12 September 2008.
- | "USA Local Elective Office"].
- Associated Press (June 5, 2001). |"Auditor will run for treasurer", Batesville Courier. Retrieved on 12 September 2008.
- Jeff Hunt |(May 15, 2002). "Election 2002 only one week away", Hot Springs Village Voice. Retrieved on 12 September 2008.
|This Arkansas-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|