|River mouth||Mud Lake / Clear Lake|
|Basin size||Armand Bayou Watershed|
The bayou is best known for the Armand Bayou Nature Center, through which it runs. The bayou and the nature center were named for Armand Yramatagui, former curator of the Burke Baker Planetarium and environmental leader during the 1960s.
State Representative Dennis Paul, before he took office, was among those who worked with community leaders to clean up the bayou before the United States Environmental Protection Agency ordered a national solution to what Paul otherwise viewed as "a local problem."
- "Announcement: Dennis Paul". dennispaul.com. Retrieved December 10, 2014.
- "Armand Bayou Watershed History". Armand Bayou Watershed Partnership. July 2003. Archived from the original on 2004-11-13.
- Armand Bayou from the Handbook of Texas Online. Retrieved 21 Dec 2009. Texas State Historical Association.
- "An Analysis of Texas Waterways". Archived from the original on 3 May 2006. Retrieved 2006-05-04.
- USGS Geographic Names Information Service
- USGS Hydrologic Unit Map - State of Texas (1974)
|This article related to a river in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a location in Harris County, Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Houston-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|