|Full name||Armand Erwan Dsihounou Gnanduillet|
|Date of birth||30 November 1992|
|Place of birth||Angers, France|
|Height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|2010–2012||Le Havre II||24||(3)|
|2014||→ Tranmere Rovers (loan)||4||(2)|
|2015||→ Oxford United (loan)||4||(0)|
|2015–2016||→ Stevenage (loan)||14||(5)|
|2011||Ivory Coast U20||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:26, 28 December 2016 (UTC).
Armand Erwan Dsihounou Gnanduillet, born 30 November 1991, is a footballer who plays as a forward for League Two side Blackpool. Gnanduillet was born and raised in France; both of his parents originate from the Ivory Coast. The 6’ 4" forward has previously played for French clubs Le Havre and Poissy and was an Ivory Coast Under-20 international. He was named in the Ivory Coast squad for the 2011 CAF African Under-23 Championships.
Time in France
Gnanduillet started his career at Le Havre AC, where he failed to break into the first team but played 24 times for the reserves, scoring 3 goals. He moved from Le Havre to AS Poissy in 2012, where he went on to score 5 times in 11 games.
He scored 39 minutes into his first competitive appearance for a Chesterfield XI against Belper Town F.C. in the Derbyshire Senior Cup, producing a fine finish after running at the heart of the Belper defence. He then went on to score on his third league appearance for the Spireites, coming on as a half-time substitute for Mark Randall against AFC Wimbledon. Gnanduillet stroked a Danny Whitaker cross into the top corner to score his first goal in English football having played just 20 minutes' game time in League Two. He was handed his first start for the first team on 2 March 2013, away against Dagenham & Redbridge.
Gnanduillet was given a two-year contract extension at the end of the 2012/13 season by manager Paul Cook. He scored the winning goal in the 96th minute of a 2–1 win against Southend United, converting Gary Roberts' corner with a powerful header, ending Southend's unbeaten start to the season. During a Skybet League 2 match against Burton Albion, Gnanduillet became dazed after a head collision with a Burton defender. However, he then went on to claim Chesterfield's Man of the Match award. He later went on to score the first of Chesterfield's two goals against York City after converting a penalty won by Gary Roberts. On 30 August 2014, following a match at Port Vale, it was reported that Gnanduillet had suffered alleged racist abuse after reacting to something shouted at him by a Port Vale fan as the teams left the pitch. Chesterfield, Port Vale and Staffordshire Police have since launched an investigation into the incident.
On 20 October 2014, Gnanduillet joined League Two side Tranmere Rovers on a one-month loan, and in March 2015 he signed on loan for Oxford United until the end of the season. He made four substitute appearances for Oxford before being recalled early by his parent club.
Gnanduillet joined Blackpool soon after the commencement of the 2016/17 season. He scored his first goal for the club against Yeovil Town minutes after missing a penalty.
- "Professional retain lists & free transfers 2012/13" (PDF). The Football League. May 2013. p. 4. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2 August 2014. Retrieved 15 June 2013.
- "Ivorian striker Armand Gnanduillet signs for Chesterfield". Derbyshire Times. 21 January 2013. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- "Armand Gnanduillet". Football.com. 9 February 2013. Retrieved 13 March 2015.|
- "Chesterfield sign Ivorian striker Armand Gnanduillet". BBC Sport. 21 January 2013. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- "Chesterfield have signed out-of-contract striker Armand Gnanduillet on a deal until the end of the season.". Sky Sports. 27 January 2013. Retrieved 27 January 2013.
- "Cup Win Against Belper". Chesterfield-fc.co.uk. 29 January 2013. Retrieved 29 January 2013.
- "Chesterfield's win keeps them in the chase for the play-offs and leaves AFC Wimbledon bottom of League Two.". BBC.co.uk. 9 February 2013. Retrieved 9 February 2013.
- "Togs Snatches Win Against Daggers". Chesterfield-fc.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-03-17.
- "Police probe 'racist abuse' against Chesterfield player". BBC News. 1 September 2014. Retrieved 2 September 2014.
- "Armand Gnanduillet joins Tranmere on loan". Chesterfield FC. 20 October 2014.
- "Armand Gnanduillet: Oxford United sign striker on loan". BBC Sport. 2 March 2015. Retrieved 13 March 2015.
- "Chesterfield: Spireites call back Armand Gnanduillet". The Star. 26 March 2015. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Armand Gnanduillet joins Leyton Orient". Chesterfield FC. 22 January 2016.