Armando Bó (screenwriter)
9 December 1978|
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter|
Armando Bó Jr., credited as Armando Bo, is an Argentine screenwriter and film director. He won the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay for the 2014 film Birdman at the 87th Academy Awards in 2015, together with director Alejandro G. Iñárritu, Alexander Dinelaris Jr., and Bo's cousin Nicolás Giacobone. He also directed the Qualcomm-distributed short film Lifeline in 2016, which was also a Best of Branded Entertainment winner at the 2017 One Show Awards.
- Animal (2018) - screenwriter, director; with Guillermo Francella
- Birdman (2014) - screenwriter; with Michael Keaton, Zach Galifianakis, Edward Norton, Emma Stone, and Naomi Watts
- The Last Elvis (2012) - screenwriter, director, producer, editor
- Biutiful (2010) - screenwriter; with Javier Bardem
- Gettell, Oliver (February 22, 2015). "Oscars 2015: 'Birdman' quartet wins for original screenplay". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved February 22, 2015.
|This article about a screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Argentine film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|