This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Ramón Armando Guevara|
|Born||January 16, 1955(age 66)|
Ramón Armando Guevara (born January 16, 1955) is a former boxer from Venezuela, who twice competed at the Summer Olympics: 1976 and 1980. He won the bronze medal at the 1978 World Amateur Boxing Championships in the light flyweight division.
1976 Olympic results
Below is the record of Armando Guevara, a Venezuelan light flyweight boxer who competed at the 1976 Montreal Olympics:
- Round of 32: defeated Eduardo Baltar (Philippines) by decision, 5-0
- Round of 16: defeated Dietmar Geilich (East Germany) by decision, 5-0
- Quarterfinal: lost to Li Byong-Uk (North Korea) by decision, 2-3
1980 Olympic results
Below is the record of Armando Guevara, a Venezuelan flyweight boxer who competed at the 1980 Moscow Olympics:
- Round of 32: defeated Nyamyn Narantuyaa (Mongolia) by decision, 5-0
- Round of 16: lost to Yo Ryon-sik (North Korea) by decision, 1-4
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Armando Guevara". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2020-04-18.
|This biographical article related to a Venezuelan boxer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|