Jump to navigation Jump to search
Armavir may refer to:
- Armavir (ancient city), an ancient city and one of the historical capitals of Armenia
- Armavir Province, a province (administrative division) in Armenia of which the town of Armavir is the capital
- Armavir, Armenia, a modern town in Armenia named after the nearby ancient city of Armavir
- Armavir (village), a village in the Armavir Province of Armenia near ancient Armavir
- FC Armavir (Armenia) (1965-2003), a defunct association football club from Armavir, Armenia
- FC Armavir, an association football club from Armavir, Russia, previously known as FC Torpedo Armavir
- Armavir, Russia, a city in Krasnodar Krai, Russia named after ancient Armavir of Armenia
- Armavir Urban Okrug, a municipal formation which the City of Armavir in Krasnodar Krai, Russia is incorporated as
- Armavir Radar Station, near Armavir, Russia
- Armavir, name of the Soviet cargo ship SS Kolno in 1946–1947
- Nor Armavir, a village in the Armavir Province of Armenia
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.