From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up armchair in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Armchair may refer to:
- Armchair (furniture), a chair with arm rests
- Armchair nanotube, a carbon nanotube with chiral symmetry
- Armchair, a sitting sex position
- Armchair (bus company), a bus operator in London
- "Armchair", a song by Avail from their 1996 album 4am Friday
- "Armchairs", a song by Andrew Bird from his 2007 album Armchair Apocrypha
- Armchair (band), a Thai pop rock band
- The Armchair, a 2009 Burkinabé film directed by Missa Hebié
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Armchair.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.