Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up armchair in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Armchair may refer to:
- Armchair (furniture), a chair with arm rests
- Armchair (band), a Thai pop rock band
- Armchair (bus company), in London
- Armchair nanotube, a carbon nanotube with chiral symmetry
- "Armchair", a song by Avail from their 1996 album 4am Friday
- "Armchairs", a song by Andrew Bird from his 2007 album Armchair Apocrypha
- The Armchair, a 2009 Burkinabé film directed by Missa Hebié
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Armchair.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.