This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Armenian-Tajik relations refers to the bilateral diplomatic relations between the Republic of Armenia and the Republic of Tajikistan. Diplomatic relations were established on October 12, 1992. The 2 countries are in a number of international and regional organizations, such as the United Nations, OSCE, CSTO, and the EEA. Armenia is represented in Tajikistan through its embassy in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan and has a honorary consulate in Dushanbe. Tajikistan is represented in Armenia through its embassy in Moscow, Russia.
Presidential visits from Armenia to Tajikistan
- President Robert Kocharian (April 2002)
- Minister of Foreign Affairs Vartan Oskanian (April 2003)
- President Serzh Sargsyan (August 2011)
- President Serzh Sargsyan (September 2015)
Presidential visits from Tajikistan to Armenia
- President Emomali Rahmon (2003)
- President Emomali Rahmon (2004)
- President Emomali Rahmon (2005)
- President Emomali Rahmon (2010)
- President Emomali Rahmon (2017)
- "В Душанбе прибыл президент Республики Армения". Кавказский Узел. Retrieved 2017-08-20.
- LLC, Helix Consulting. "Tajikistan - Bilateral Relations - Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Armenia". www.mfa.am. Retrieved 2017-08-20.
- "Sargsyan: Relations between Armenia and Tajikistan are entering new level". news.am. Retrieved 2017-08-20.
- "President of Tajikistan had an official visit to Armenia". frontnews.eu. Retrieved 2017-08-20.