From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up armenian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Armenian refers to something of, from, or related to Armenia, a country in the South Caucasus region of Eurasia:
- Armenians, persons from Armenia, or of Armenian descent
- Armenian language, the Indo-European language spoken by Armenian people
- Armenian Apostolic Church
- Armenian cuisine
- Armenian alphabet
- Armenian (Unicode block)
- Armenian Soviet Socialist Republic, one of the republics that made up the former Soviet Union
- SS Armenian, ship torpedoed in 1915
- List of all pages beginning with "Armenian"
- Armenia (disambiguation)
- List of Armenians
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Armenian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.