Armenian National Agrarian University
General view of the main building
|Rector||Arshaluys P. Tarverdyan|
|Campus||Yerevan, Vanadzor, Sisian, Gyumri, Shushi|
Armenian National Agrarian University (ANAU) (Armenian: Հայաստանի Ազգային Ագրարային Համալսարան, ՀԱԱՀ), is a state university and higher educational institution based in Yerevan, the capital of Armenia.The university trains and prepares specialists for the agricultural sphere.
In 1994, the Institute was restructured to form the Armenian National Agrarian University as a result of the merger with the Yerevan Zoo-technical Veterinary Institute and the Armenian Agricultural Academy.
Currently, the university has 7 faculties:
- Faculty of Agronomy.
- Faculty of Food Technologies.
- Faculty of Hydro-melioration, Land Management and Land Cadastre.
- Faculty of Agriculture Mechanization and Automobile Transportation.
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Husbandry.
- Faculty of Agribusiness and Marketing.
- Faculty of Economics.
As of 2017, the university has the following branches outside the capital Yerevan:
- Vanadzor branch.
- Sisian branch.
- Shirak branch.
- Shushi branch (Artsakh Republic).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Armenian National Agrarian University.|