|Campus||Yerevan, Vanadzor, Sisian, Gyumri, Shushi|
Armenian National Agrarian University (ANAU) (Armenian: Հայաստանի Ազգային Ագրարային Համալսարան, ՀԱԱՀ), is a state university and higher educational institution based in Yerevan, the capital of Armenia.The university trains and prepares specialists for the agricultural sphere.
In 1994, the Institute was restructured to form the Armenian National Agrarian University as a result of the merger with the Yerevan Zoo-technical Veterinary Institute and the Armenian Agricultural Academy.
Currently, the university has 5 departments:
- Department of Agronomy
- Department of Food Technologies
- Department of Agrarian Engineering
- Department of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Husbandry
- Department of Agribusiness and Economics
As of 2017, the university has the following branches outside the capital Yerevan:
- Vanadzor branch.
- Sisian branch.
- Shirak branch.
- Shushi branch (Artsakh Republic).
- "History of the Armenian National Agrarian University". Archived from the original on 2017-08-01. Retrieved 2017-08-01.
- Departments of the Armenian National Agrarian University