Armenian State Pedagogical University
Armenian State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovian (ASPU) is a higher education institution located in Yervan, Armenia and founded in 1922. It realizes student and teaching staff exchange programs, joint participation in international projects, and organizes international conferences, forums, seminars. The university implements a three-level education (Bachelor, Master and Doctorate Studies) in 52 specialties.
Scientific institutions within the ASPU are:
- Scientific Center of Armenian and World History, Historiography and Source Studies. The founder is Manvel Garegin Zulalyan, Doctor of Historical Sciences, Academician of the RA National Academy of Sciences, Professor at the Chair of World History.
- Scientific Center of Theoretical Philosophy, Logic and Philosophy of Science. Scientific supervisor is Georg Abel Brutian, Doctor of Philosophy, Academician of the RA NAS, Chairman of the International Scientific Institute of Metaphilosophy, Transformational Logic and Argumentation Theory at Armenian State Pedagogical University, Professor at the Chair of Logic, Theoretical and Practical Philosophy, Culturology.
- Scientific Center of Art History, Culturology, Armenian Miniature, History and Theory of Armenian and Medieval Art. Scientific supervisor is Hravard Hrachya Hakobyan, Doctor of Arts, Honored Worker of Science, Professor at the Chair of History, Theory of Art and Culturology.
The rector of ASPU is Professor Ruben Mirzakhanyan (Doctor of Historical Sciences). 
- Zhirayr Ananyan - Armenian playwright
- Hovhannes Galstyan - Armenian film director, writer and producer
- Ara Gevorgyan - Armenian musician, composer and producer
- Karo Semerjian - Armenian playwright
- Hasmik Harutyunyan - Armenian folk singer
- Aramais Sahakyan - Armenian poet and translator
- Arthur Sarkissian - Armenian artist and painter
- David Gharibyan - Armenian model, actor, producer and showman.
- Mihran Stepanyan - Armenian filmmaker, director, cinematographer
International Cooperation Unit
- The International Cooperation Unit coordinates and implements international partnerships of the university.
- The unit coordinates the implementation of strategic objectives of the university, undertakes the cooperation with foreign higher educational institutions, as well as in close cooperation with the university structural divisions develops cooperation projects and monitors their implementation.
- The unit coordinates and ensures the membership and partnership of ASPU to many networks, organizations, higher educational institutions and research centers all over the world. Armenian State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan is involved in international projects.
- ASPU cooperates with the British Council, TEMPUS national agency, Rossotrudnichestvo (Russia), as well as is engaged in the projects financed by the European Committee and other donor organisations.